Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 12/27/2019
- Enjoy a hiking break in the mountains
- Relax in a natural atmosphere
- See the marvelous Rila Lakes
- Have a break from the noise of the big city
The Seven Rila Lakes are just 1, 30 h away from the capital Sofia, which makes them a great day trip in the nature. All seven of the lakes have their own name which reflects its typical shape or characteristics. They are situated between 2,100 and 2,500 meters above sea level. In winter, they are frozen over and covered in snow; in summer, once melted, they are a clear emerald green and are great for picnic. The tour starts in the morning from your hotel. Your professional guide will take you by car to The Panichishte Resort cable car which takes us to the Seven Rila Lakes Cirque. The hike takes around 5 h. If you wish to make your walk harder or easier your guide will be able to adjust the group program accordingly.
Food: if you have forgotten to take a lunch pack or a sandwich with you, you can take advantage of the meals on offer in the two huts on our way.
1 person: 130 euro per person
2 people: 65 euro per person
3- 4 people: 55 euro per person
5- 8 people: 45 euro per person
- Hotel pick up by a private car. Please indicate your hotel
- Departure time: 8am
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Day trip duration: 10 hours
- Prices for more than 8 people: on request; bigger groups are subjected to great discounts!
- Reference code: CT25
Book on-line, by e-mail or by phone:
+359 894 40 41 41; +359 894 99 99 08; +359 2 980 46 86;
Specify the name of the tour and its reference code. “Last minute” reservations are accepted up to 12 hours before the starting time of the tour.
|Guide||Private Live Guide|
|Tour group||Private tour|