Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 12/26/2019
- Take a break from the town and feel the fresh mountain atmosphere
- Enjoy a good hiking trip to the “Black Peak” in Vitosha Mountain
- See the beautiful panoramic views of Sofia
- Listen to the birds and enjoy the unspoiled nature
The tour starts at 10am when you will be picked up by a private guide from your staying in Sofia. By car you will head to the Vitosha Mountain, big part of which is a national park, and stop next to Aleko Hut, which is on altitude of approximately 1800 meters. You will immediately feel the complete difference from the town with the fresh air, beautiful nature and relaxing atmosphere.
From there, you will start your hike to the “Black Peak” (in Bulgarian called “Cherni Vrah”). The hike is of moderate difficulty and takes about hour and a half in each direction (up and then back down- a total of 3 hours). During it, you will take breaks for photos when you will be able to see the beautiful panoramic views of Sofia in the distance. The altitude of the peak is 2290 meters and it is one the windiest peaks in Bulgaria, so you should be dressed accordingly.
After the hike, you will have several possibilities for a lunch break- in the Aleko Hut, in a traditional Bulgarian restaurant down the mountain road or if you prefer- the guide can take you back directly to the center of Sofia.
1 person: 100 euro per person
2 people: 55 euro per person
3- 4 people: 50 euro per person
5- 8 people: 45 euro per person
- Hotel pick up at 10am by a private car. Please indicate your hotel.
- Day trip duration: about 5 hours
- Very important: not suitable for hardly moving people
- Very important: be dressed appropriately- have in mind that in the spring and in the summer the temperature in Vitosha is about 7- 10 degrees less than the temperature in the town
- The tour is available from May to October
- Prices for more than 8 people: on request
- Product reference code: CT59
Book on-line, by e-mail or by phone:
+359 894 40 41 41; +359 894 99 99 08; +359 2 980 46 86;
Specify the name of the tour and its reference code. New reservations are accepted up to 13 hours before the starting time of the tour.
|Guide||Private Live Guide|
|Tour group||Private tour|