Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 12/27/2019
- Hike in the mountain
- Visit the Rila Monastery, UNESCO heritage site
- See the Stob Pyramids, a natural wonder
- Enjoy a tour in a calm and relaxing natural atmosphere
- Try a traditional Bulgarian “mekitsa”
- Have lunch at a great local restournat
Enjoy one of the best ways of exploring and learning more about Bulgaria- with a professional guide while hiking through the amazing mountains.
The tour starts from Sofia and first you will go for hiking in the region of the Stob Piramids. A place well know and excellent for hiking where you will enjoy the magnificent nature. The hiking is of moderate difficulty and it is about 1 hour.
After that you will visit the largest monastery in Bulgaria: the Rila monastery. There your professional guide will take you around and blend you in to the history and the way of life in the monastery. You will spend about 1- 2h in the Rila monastery.
Last but not least you will have the chance to taste one of the best and well known special pastry products in Bulgaria, which will be home-made and have some free time for lunch in a great local restourant.
After a great day the guide will take you back to your hotel in Sofia.
1 person: 130 euro per person
2 people: 65 euro per person
3- 4 people: 55 euro per person
5- 8 people: 50 euro per person
- Hotel pick up at 9am. by a private car. Please indicate your hotel.
- Prices for more than 8 people: on request; bigger groups are subjected to great discounts!
- Day trip duration: 9- 10 hours
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Reference code: CT15
Book on-line, by e-mail or by phone:
+359 894 40 41 41; +359 894 99 99 08; +359 2 980 46 86
Specify the name of the tour and its reference code. “Last minute” reservations are accepted up to 12 hours before the starting time of the tour.
|Guide||Private Live Guide|
|Tour group||Private tour|