Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 12/26/2019
Feel the winter spirit and enjoy a refreshing day trip to the Rila Mountain. You can customize the tour and choose between several different options depending on your preferences- skiing, ski doo, lift break, fortress visit and a SPA afternoon.
- Feel the winter & mountain spirit of the season
- Visit Borovets, the oldest holiday resort in Bulgaria
- Enjoy skiing or ski doo
- Visit the restored mountain fortress of Tsari Mali Grad
- Enjoy a relaxing thermal SPA afternoon
The tour starts at 9am when the guide will take you from your hotel in Sofia and from there you will head to the Rila Mountain. The transfer time to the mountain region is about hour and a half. For this tour you can choose between 2 of the 5 options which are listed bellow:
Ski doo in Borovets: 1 or 2 hours with a ski doo in Borovets. The price varies between 80 and 110 euro.
Take the cabin lift in Borovets and enjoy the beautiful panoramic views.
Visit the restored fortress of Tsari Mali Grad, located on a hill near the village of Belchin (it is closed in Mondays and Tuesdays).
Have a skiing/ snowboarding afternoon, you can rent equipment in Botovets. Private teacher can be arranged on request (this option can not be combined with the others since it takes the whole day).
Enjoy a SPA afternoon in the village of Sapareva Banya, famous for its hot thermal springs.
The estimated return in Sofia is between 5pm and 6pm.
1 person: 130 euro per person
2 people: 65 euro per person
3- 4 people: 50 euro per person
5- 8 people: 45 euro per person
- Hotel pick up at 9am: please indicate your hotel
- Tour duration: about 8-9 hours
- Tsari Mali Grad Fortress is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Please dress appropriately for winter conditions
- For the SPA it is recommended to bring your own towels and flip flops
- Prices for more than 8 people: on request
- Product reference code: CT 66
Book on-line, by e-mail or by phone:
00359894404141; +359 894 99 99 08; +359 2 980 46 86;
Specify the name of the tour and its reference code. New reservations are accepted up to 12 hours before the starting time of the tour.
|Guide||Private Live Guide|
|Tour group||Private tour|