Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 12/26/2019
- Visit the Boyana church, UNESCO heritage place
- Enjoy a trip in the mountain
- Explore the old Dragalevtsi Monastery
- See amazing views of Sofia from above
- Private tour
This is a private tour so you will not be combined with other people besides those in your reservation- there will be a private driver- guide just for you!
The tour starts at 10.00 when the guide will pick you up from your hotel. First, you will go by car to the Boyana Church, UNESCO historical place, dating back to the 10th century, which has unique and very well preserved frescoes and pictures from the period of 11 to 14 century.and you will have the chance to learn their history.
Next, the trip will continue with a visit to the Dragalevtsi Monastery, which is also in Vitosha. This still active monastery is probably the oldest of its kind in Bulgaria. It was built around the year 1345, then abandoned only 40 years later during the time of the Ottoman invasion, just to be brought again to life in the middle of the 15th century. It contains colorful murals and it is revered as one of the hiding places of the Bulgarian national hero- Vasil Levski.
Finally, you will head to some of the high spots in Vitosha from where you can see amazing views of Sofia from above. There are also several hiking paths that start from that place so you can also opt for same walking in the mountain if the weather is good. After that, the guide will take you back to your hotel. The duration of the whole tour is about 4- 5 hours.
1 person: 100 euro per person
2 people: 55 euro per person
3- 4 people: 50 euro per person
5- 8 people: 45 euro per person
- Private tour
- Professional driver- guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transportation by an A/C car with free Wi Fi
- A visit to the Dragalevtsi monastery
- Trip to the mountain
- Hiking (optional)
- Boyana church entrance fee- 5 euro (10 levs)- paid at place
- Vitosha cabin lift ticket- 7 euro (14 levs)- used only in the winter
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up at 10.00 by a private car. Please indicate your hotel
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Day trip duration: 4- 6 hours
- Prices for more than 8 people: on request; bigger groups are subjected to great discounts!
- Reference code: CT55
Book on-line, by e-mail or by phone:
+359 894 40 41 41; +359 894 99 99 08; +359 2 980 46 86;
Specify the name of the tour and its reference code. “Last minute” are accepted up to 12 hours before the starting time of the tour.
|Guide||Private Live Guide|
|Tour group||Private tour|