Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 12/26/2019
- Go for winter sports in Borovets- the oldest mountain resort in Bulgaria
- Enjoy magnificent views and relaxing nature
- Variety of slopes with different difficulties
If you like winter sports, this tour is just for you! You will go to the famous Borovets resort- the oldest Bulgarian winter resort- with a history that dates back to 1896. It is only 70 km. away from Sofia.
Borovets gradually developed into a modern ski resort with hotels, restaurants, bars and a network of ski tracks and lifts along the slopes of the Rila Mountain. It has hosted twice World Cup Alpine Skiing Rounds and its Biathlon track is one of the best in the world.
In Borovets you will be able to rent the necessary equipment and buy half a day lift card (12,30h- 16,30h). A school teacher can be arranged if requested for an additional cost.
1 person: 135 euro per person
2 people: 67 euro per person
3- 4 people: 50 euro per person
5- 8 people: 40 euro per person
- Hotel pick up at 10am by a private car. Please indicate your hotel.
- Day trip duration: about 9 hours
- Please dress appropriately for winter sports
- Prices for more than 8 people: on request; bigger groups are subjected to great discounts!
- Reference code: BR04
Book on-line, by e-mail or by phone:
+359 894 40 41 41; +359 894 99 99 08; +359 2 980 46 86;
Specify the name of the tour and its reference code. “Last minute” reservations are accepted up to 13 hours before the starting time of the tour.
|Guide||Private Live Guide|
|Tour group||Private tour|